Welcome to Sorcerer's Room! This is a two players strategy fighting game. Each player control a sorcerer and take turn to strategies their movement/attack before executing their fight.
1) Step 1 (1st Player Input): While 1st Player Input, 2nd Player shouldn't look at what 1st player has input.
2) Step 2 (2nd Player Input): While 2nd Player Input, 1st Player shouldn't look at what 1st player has input.
3) Step 3 (Execute The Fight): The 1st & 2nd Player Input will be executed together at this moment of time.
4) Repeat over the steps until whichever player's HP equal to 0 (player has defeated)
5) Right Hand Corner Steps Indicator - (1st round) allow 1 step, (2nd round) allow 2 steps, (3 round and above) allow 3 steps. (Green Indicator - step been input by player, Blue Indicator - awaiting for player input.)
6) Movement - (1)Left, (2)Right, (3)Float
7) CoolDown - (4)Light Ball - no cool down, (5)Fire Ball - ready after 2 turns, (6)Frozen Ball - ready after 1 turn
8) Damage - (Light Ball) minus 10HP, (Fire Ball) minus 30HP, (Frozen Ball) minus 20HP
Hope you enjoy the game with your friend.
Due to limited time for development, there is no LAN versus feature. If there are good feedback and demand on this feature, we'll consider for further development of this feature.
Kevin Yap & Hugo Fock
Background Music: http://www.soundjay.com/
Sound Effect: http://www.soundjay.com/
|Tags||2D, Global Game Jam, Local multiplayer, Ludum Dare 37, Multiplayer, PvP, Turn-based, Turn-Based Combat, Turn-based Strategy, Versus|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|